All school business or district business activities must be placed on the Professional Development Calendar.
No district or school business activities may be scheduled on dates indicating “ACTIVITY DAY FULL”. Also Mondays, Fridays, or dates before/after a staff recess day are also not allowed, if subs will be requested.
Check the Professional Development Calendar for availability of date(s).
If you will be attending a conference, the Travel Authorization form must be completed, signed, and submitted both before and after any travel or reimbursement is requested. The “Authorization Information” section of the form must have original signature.
- Click HERE to view the Professional Development Calendar for date availability.
- Click HERE to complete and submit the online request form.
- Click HERE to access the Travel Authorization and Payment/Reimbursement Claim Form.
- Once the activity is approved by the District administrator, you will be notified and staff will process your request and place your event into the Professional Development Calendar.
- When you are notified that the day is scheduled, inform participants.
- At that point, EACH TEACHER MUST SUBMIT THEIR REQUEST FOR A SUB IMMEDIATELY. There is a limit of 25 Substitutes per event.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Executive Assistant, Office of Curriculum and Assessment
Director of Curriculum and Assessment