Prospective Students and Families
8th Grade Middle School (Virtual) Visits & Family Presentations
Middle School Presentations: (March 1st-5th)
We had a wonderful time hosting virtual middle school visits! Please see the presentation and/or screencast:
San Mateo (Virtual) Programming Nights:
- Private School Families (informational meeting): March 16th (5:00-6:00pm)
- General Programming (informational meeting): March 17th (5:00-6:00pm)
- Spanish Speaking Families (informational meeting): March 18th - (6:00-7:00pm)
SMHS Program Planning Directions, Forms & Resources for 2021-22
- 9th Grade Programming Directions/Resources - This document will guide you through the process of completing the Program Planning Sheet that you received during our middle school presentations. It includes links to the Course Request Sheet, Math Acceleration Policy, Frequently Asked Questions Documents, and links to our interactive FLIPBOOK and VIDEOS!
- SUBMIT COURSE REQUESTS [DUE March 19th] - Select your classes for the 2021-22 school year by submitting this form. Check out this screencast for step by-step guidance.
- World Language Survey [DUE March 8th] - Students will be asked to complete this during our middle school visits (March 1-5). If you missed our visit, please complete this survey to help us determine the most appropriate course placement. Students requesting to take any course in their home language (Chinese, French, or Spanish), as well as students who have completed two years of a world language in middle school and are requesting to be placed in level 3 or higher, will need to take a placement test. (Dates TBD)
- Student Medical Form - Please bring this completed form to 9th Grade Orientation in the fall.
- Assistance Request Form - Use this form to submit questions and a counselor will respond with answers.
SMUHSD REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Please visit: 2021-22 Enrollment to complete form and upload appropriate documents.
Questions? Please contact: 650-558-2251.