The San Mateo Union High School District (SMUHSD) serves a diverse community of approximately 9,500 high school students.
• Professional Development: Our teachers benefit from numerous opportunities throughout the year.
• Mentorships: New teachers have the support of an instructional coach for their first two years.
• Cutting-edge technology for our students and our education teams.
• The mental health and wellness of our students and employees.
• Accessibility and Equity: We are culturally responsive, striving to identify and eliminate barriers so that all students have access to a rigorous education.
• Sustainability: The District aims to be a responsible steward of resources.
The District posts all open positions on EDJOIN. Applications are accepted electronically at www.edjoin.org. Register to create your profile and submit your online application today!
View a current list of job opportunities.
View the salary schedules for the 2020-2021 school year.
Our District offers excellent health benefits with District-paid premiums that includes medical, dental, and vision.
We are dedicated to the wellness of not only our students, but also the entire staff.
We offer on-site fitness classes, fitness club discounts, Weight Watchers @ Work and free biometric screenings.