ESL Eat Healthy and Be Active
ESL Eat Healthy Be Active Community Health Workshops
We can help you:
- Identify what creates a healthy lifestyle
- Become a nutritious food detective
- Prepare flavorful healthy meals and tasty snacks
- Be a smart and healthy shopper on a budget
- Discover how meditation can benefit your health
- Make exercise fun
- Improve your English while you learn
Workshops include food tastings and field trips to discover community health resources.
Register in person at the SMART Center.
For more information contact Health Program Coordinator Stephanie Kriebel at 650-532-9678 or email@example.com
- Six Saturdays: February 16 through March 23
- 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- San Mateo Adult School, Room 25