ESL Eat Healthy and Be Active
ESL Eat Healthy Be Active Community Health Workshops
We can help you:
- Identify what creates a healthy lifestyle
- Become a nutritious food detective
- Prepare flavorful healthy meals and tasty snacks
- Be a smart and healthy shopper on a budget
- Discover how meditation can benefit your health
- Make exercise fun
- Improve your English while you learn
Workshops include food tastings and field trips around the community.
Register in person at the SMART Center by September 13, 2018.
For more information contact Teacher Stephanie in room 25 or at email@example.com.
Six Saturdays: 9/15, 9/22, 9/29, 10/6, 10/13, 10/20
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
San Mateo Adult School, Room 25