Eat Healthy and Be Active
Eat Healthy Be Active Community Health Workshops
We can help you:
- Identify what creates a healthy lifestyle
- Become a nutritious food detective
- Prepare flavorful healthy meals and tasty snacks
- Be a smart and healthy shopper on a budget
- Discover how mindfulness and meditation can benefit your health
- Make exercise fun
- Improve your English while you learn
Workshops include food tastings and field trips to discover community health resources.
- Six Saturdays: February 16 through March 23
- 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- San Mateo Adult School, Room 25
Register in person at the SMART Center.
For more information contact Health Program Coordinator, Stephanie Kriebel at 650-558 - 2119 or firstname.lastname@example.org