Dear Community Business Partner:
Mills High School is recognized as one of the premier high schools in San Mateo County. The Mills Viking Parent Group – Parent Teacher Organization (Mills PTO) is committed to supporting our students and teachers to maintain that standard of excellence. We are excited to celebrate Mills High School’s 60th Anniversary throughout the year, beginning with Mills Mania on Friday, September 28, 2018, 3:30pm-5:30pm, our community event kicking off the Annual Fund.
The Annual Fund was established to raise funds to support the educational needs of our students. The funds raised will provide for:
- Continuing to support our Computer Science classes initiated by the Annual Fund in 2014 and continuing to build our STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) program
- Extra counseling support to focus on interventions and support for students
- Purchasing new equipment and materials necessary for laboratory sciences, art, and Career Technical Education classes
- Classroom instructional technology
- Teacher requests for classroom supplies and support for academic programs
- Student requests for projects or initiatives that relate to our school goals
We are kindly asking your business to be a sponsor of the Mills Mania event with a tax deductible monetary donation to Mills High School (Tax ID No. 94-2700919). Your donation will be publicized and recognized at the Mills Mania Annual Fund Kickoff and in the Mills Parent Newsletter. You may also have the opportunity to advertise in our Parent email newsletter, and have your business name and logo displayed on a sponsorship banner displayed prominently in front of Mills and during school/sports events. With the help of the local business community, Mills can continue to strengthen its academic program and support for all students. Attached is the Annual Fund Community Donation form.
Thank you in advance for your consideration and continued support.
Joy Pasamonte Henry, President Mills High School PTO 2018-2019