Professional Communications for Business and Beyond
Classes begin Monday, April 29
Do you have the essential communication skills to thrive in any workplace environment? Do you have the decision-making skills, workplace etiquette, and business ethics to be a good leader?
This interactive course prepares you to thrive in any workplace by developing your skills to:
- Identify styles of communication and the purpose/importance of each
- Understand decision-making and how this can affect your career
- Explore goal setting and how establishing and achieving goals can positively impact your career
- 45-hours of in-class study and 45-hours of online study
- All materials
- Voucher for taking the certification exam (cost to student: $30)
Students who successfully complete the program and pass the final exam will receive a certification in Professional Communications by Southwest Airlines.
Classes meet Monday & Wednesday evenings: 6:30 - 9:30 p.m.
Dates: April 29 - June 24, 2019
Location: Room 25 - San Mateo Adult School
Class number: 061101
Cost: $30 for certification exam voucher
**English Language Learners who are interested in applying must have a minimum CASAS score of 245 and have a one-to-one interview prior to registering for class to determine eligibility.**
Contact CTE Coordinator, Stephanie Kriebel at 650-558-2119 or email@example.com.
This class is presented by San Mateo Adult School and ACCEL San Mateo County.