Pronunciation and Accent Reduction
This Pronunciation class is through the College of San Mateo Class: ESL 888 - Pronunciation
Registration for this class is now closed.
Details about the Class:
- Open to ESL High Intermediate & above
- Taught by CSM faculty, Professor Todd Windisch
- 3 Unit College Class
- Fee based: $156 (dependent on immigration and California residency status)
- Financial Aid may be available
- Textbook $25
- 3-6 hours homework per week
- Mandatory attendance
The class meets:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 12:15 to 1:30 pm
- January 14 to May 14
How to Enroll:
- Students must apply to the College to enroll in the class.
- Students can apply at: http://bit.ly/ApplytoCSM
- Once you have applied to the College you will receive a student ID which will allow you
to access your student account to register for the course.
Please see Patty Villar in Room #28 with Questions
You may also contact Kelsey Harrison at Harrisonk@smccd.edu for assistance with the application.