TITLE IX LEGAL PROTECTION AGAINST HARASSMENT
Title IX protects people from discrimination based on sex in education programs or activities that receive Federal financial assistance.
Title IX states that: No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.
Learn more about Title IX and Sex Discrimination enforced by the Office for Civil Rights (OCR) at U.S. Department of Education.
Title IX Training Materials: 2020 Presentation
Title IX Complaint Form
To learn more, read about Uniform Complaint Procedures (BP-AR 1312.3)
Williams Uniform Complaint Forms
- Bullying (BP 5131.2)
- Nondiscrimination/Harassment (BP 5145.3)
- Sexual Harassment: BP 5145.7 | AR 5145.71
- Extracurricular and Co-curricular Activities (BP 6145)
For Classified/Certificated Staff and Job Applicants:
- Sexual Harassment (BP 4119.11)
- Sexual Harassment (BP 4219.11)
- Sexual Harassment (BP 4319.11)
- Nondiscrimination in Employment (BP 4030)
- Civil and Legal Rights (BP 4119.1)
AB 543 Reporting Sexual Harassment
San Mateo Union High School District Title IX Coordinators
Kirk Black, Deputy Superintendent of Human Resources & Student Services
Don Scatena, Director of Student Services
District Office Address: 650 N. Delaware St. San Mateo, CA 94401