Information on School Site Council - S.S.C.
School Site Council Meetings, Second Monday of each month 2:15-3:15
All meetings at the moment are Virtual meetings.
February 8, 2021
March 8, 2021
April 12, 2021
May 10, 2021
What is the purpose of the School Site Council?
- To develop, monitor, and evaluate a Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA) at P.H.S.
- To improve student achievement (Education Code Section 64001).
- To review and approve staff's funding requests for professional development/training.
The SSC is comprised of school personnel, parents/guardians, and students that meet on a monthly basis.
For participation or more information on PENINSULA HIGH SCHOOL, please contact Mr. Bagsik at: 650.558.2400 (para más información en español: Mr. Nolasco al: 650.558.2427). For additional resources, refer to the California Department of Education link.
SCHOOL SITE COUNCIL
School Site Council Responsibilities:
The California Education Code requires the school site councils to:
- Measure effectiveness of improvement strategies at the school.
- Seek input from school advisory committees.
- Reaffirm or revise school goals.
- Revise improvement strategies and expenditures.
- Recommend the approved School Accountability Report Card (SARC)) to the governing board.
- Monitor implementation of the School Accountability Report Card (SARC).
School Site Council Minutes
Meeting agenda for Sept. 9, 2019 notes
Meeting agenda for Nov. 12, 2019 notes
Meeting agenda for Dec. 9, 2019 notes
Meeting agenda for January 13, 2020 notes
For more information:
Please contact Mr. Bagsik at: 650.558.2400 (para más información en español: Mr. Nolasco al: 650.558.2427).