- Students must sign in at the circulation desk during school hours except before school and during lunch.
- Passes are required when visiting from a class.
- To check out books from the library, students must have their school identification cards.
- The textbooks behind the circulation desk are to be used in the library only and only one textbook can be checked out at a time.
- All library materials (books and Chromebooks) are checked out for two weeks at a time, but can always be renewed if you need additional time (as long as it is before the due date).
- Students can use the computers in the lab, but it MUST be for educational purposes only.
- Color pencils, crayons, markers, and Uno cards are available for students to use.
- Tutorial passes are handed out on B Days and are on a first come, first serve basis.