We are proud to host a full-time Health Aide at AHS. When a student is feeling ill, he or she should report to the Health Office to contact a parent or other individual named within their Emergency Contact Information.
Additional services through our Health Office include:
- Collection of Immunization Information
- Support for Special Student Health Problems
- Collection of Physical Exam Information for Athletic Participation
- PE Excuses
- Accident Report Collection
- On-Campus Student Illness Support
- Medication Distribution (at direction of individual student physicians)
- Vision & Hearing Tests
- Housing of Student Health Records and Emergency Contact Information
For more information on the above, please refer to the full Health Office section of this website.