Health Screenings for Students and Staff
Screening Process and Location:
- Each student will be assigned to a specific screening station. We will open 1, 2, or 3 discreet stations, depending on the number of students we are allowed to have on campus at any given time.
- Students will be assigned to screening stations based on their first assigned class location (as possible).
- All staff and students arriving to campus will check in through their assigned Health Screening Station every day they are scheduled to be on site.
- A touchless thermometer station will be used at each pod to maintain 6+ foot physical distancing for staff and students.
Daily Screening Items:
- Temperature Check
- COVID exposure-related questions/survey
- Students and visitors will be issued wristbands indicating that they have completed the health check (new color/pattern every day.