Designated Brunch/Lunch Areas/Times
Break and Lunch Protocols
At Break & Lunch - Students:
- Wear a face covering over your nose and mouth at all times when not actively eating/drinking.
- Maintain a six foot minimum physical distance at all times.
- Follow directional guidelines as posted and painted on campus.
- Stretch break OUTSIDE - vacate the indoor spaces during breaks and lunches to allow for proper airflow.
- Access to alternate outdoor spaces delineated as needed
- Designated picnic benches / other outdoor seating
- Designated grassy spaces
- Use of bathrooms
- Use of Sanitation Station / Handwashing after break and lunch periods.
- In some phases of our bell schedule, classes will be staggered to halve the number of students out at lunch the same time.
At Break & Lunch - Classified & Administrative Staff:
- Classified staff will be assigned to strategic locations in Center Court to support students in following safety protocols. We are exploring the purchase of voice amplifiers to support staff in vocalizing loudly - even with a mask on.
- Administrators will be out on campus to support students in following safety protocols.
- Teachers are also asked to assist with clearing the hallways at break only; all teachers will have their guaranteed 30-minute duty-free lunch