HEALTH SCREENINGS FOR STUDENTS AND STAFF
Three screening stations will be positioned at each of the three entrances to the campus.
- Students will be allowed to use all three entrances
- Staff are expected to use the main entrance to the school or from the south parking lot when accessing campus prior to the start of school
Screening Process and Location:
- Each student group or pod will have their own Health Screening at the South Entrance next to the parking lot until additional Health Screening stations are available (see map).
- Staff will use the main entrance to the BHS A-building until additional Health Screening stations are available (see map).
- All staff and students participating in the pod will complete the LiveSafe Health Screening every day.
- Staff and students who develop symptoms during the day must report to the isolation tent/location or health office.
- A touchless thermometer station will be used at each pod to maintain 6+ foot social distancing for staff and students
Daily Screening Items:
- Temperature Check
- COVID exposure-related questions using LiveSafe web-based San Mateo Union High School District Daily Health Questionnaire
- On the App - Identify yourself as a Burlingame High School Student, and Answer the Screening Questions