Healthy Hygiene Practices
- Hand sanitizer will be required to be used when entering and exiting all locations for staff and students.
- If hands are soiled washing with soap and water will be required and available.
- Washing hands with soap at least every 2-3 hours (with hand sanitizer as an alternative) will be expected.
- Proper hygiene etiquette will be expected, such as covering the mouth when sneezing/coughing.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations and sanitizers in classrooms and work areas have been installed.
Sanitizing and Disinfecting Materials:
- Disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer will be provided to all departments and in common spaces.
- Proper use of wipes and hand sanitizers will be incorporated into student and employee training.
- Communication for students and families about cleaning and hygiene practices will be provided at regular intervals.