All visitors are required to complete health screenings and enter at the designated entry. The entry station will be staffed throughout the day by a trained staff member. If the check is successful, that person will be directed to the designated location. Middle College will use Room 28 as the main office for support staff, and student issues.
- On campus visitation is discouraged unless necessary
- Drive through procedures are encouraged for distribution of materials. Students may visit Room 28 for assistance.
- Campus Security will be used to notify office staff of visitor arrivals
- Vendors are encouraged to make appointments and arrange access with district office staff on deliveries.
- Conferences with families should be conducted through Zoom or Google Meet
- Sign in and out of our visitor log in the main office
Below are the common visitor scenarios:
- Student picking up learning materials in-person will follow the directional map to the designated area to pick up materials (student provided wristband after successful screening)
- Parent/guardian picking up learning materials - same as above.
- Student picking up work permit, pictures, or other similar item will be directed to the Main Office (health screening staff member will radio Main Office); Main Office staff member to greet at the door (Main Office doors to be kept locked regularly)
- Campus Hours - The Main Office will be open at selected times throughout the week for the public. Staff members are expected to leave campus by 4:00 pm to allow for sufficient sanitization time. Students are expected to exit campus after their last class, except those engaged in supervised extracurricular activities or in established learning pods. All campus visitors are required to enter and check in through the Main Entrance.