Health Screenings for Students and Staff
Screening Process and Location:
- Each student will be screened at the station. We will open 1 station at the entrance to the campus, using a canopy and sitting area. We estimate, based on schedules and cohorts, no more than 100 students will be on-campus at any given time for both programs.
- All staff and students arriving to campus will check in through the Health Screening Station every day they are scheduled to be on site.
- A touchless thermometer station will be used at each pod to maintain 6+ foot physical distancing for staff and students.
- Staff and students who develop symptoms during the day must report to the isolation tent/location or health office.
Daily Screening Items:
- Temperature Check
- COVID exposure-related questionnaire using LiveSafe link or verbal questions