Physical Distancing Expectations
- All students and staff will be required to maintain a minimum of 6 feet of physical distancing at all times. This includes all non-instructional areas.
- When physical distancing is not possible other supplemental measures of safety will be assessed and offered as identified.
Learning Spaces / Desks:
- Desks will be placed 6’-14’ apart to allow for adult staff to walk between students and still maintain physical distancing requirements.
- Desks will be numbered for student assignment.
- Students are required to use the same assigned desk every day.
- This will support attendance taking.
- This will allow the school the opportunity to implement contact tracing.
- Restroom physical spacing will be followed including disabling every other stall, urinal, and sink.
- All restrooms will be cleaned/disinfected between each class period or hourly.
- All touch points will be disinfected.
- One to two students at a time in each restroom determined by size of restroom.