Designated Brunch/Lunch Areas/Times
Students will not be provided a designated break time, and will be permitted to take individual breaks outside as needed. Lunch will be “grab-and-go” style, and students should not eat indoors. Students should be expected to go two hours of instruction during their cohort time without a universal break. Students will have 10 minutes in between classes where they can take a break at their desk, stretch, and use the restroom.
At Lunch - Students:
- Wear a face covering over your nose and mouth at all times when not actively eating/drinking.
- Maintain a six foot minimum physical distance at all times.
- Stretch break OUTSIDE - vacate the indoor spaces during breaks and lunches to allow for proper airflow.
- Access to alternate outdoor spaces delineated for their pod area:
- Designated picnic benches / other outdoor seating
- Designated grassy spaces
- Use of bathrooms
- Use of Sanitation Station / Handwashing - after break
At Break & Lunch - Classified & Administrative Staff:
- Classified, Certificated and administrators will be assigned to strategic locations to support students in following safety protocols.
- Staff will be out on campus to support students in following safety protocols.
- Teachers are also asked to assist with clearing outside areas at break only; all teachers will have their guaranteed 30-minute duty-free lunch, but not all times will align with each staff member.