Free Drop-In Covid Testing for SMUHSD Students and Staff
We will have free COVID testing for all students and staff at the locations listed below. We have partnered with CDPH Rapid Antigen Program and Primary Health to offer BinaxNOW testing free of charge with no need to enter any insurance information. Results will be sent to you within 30 minutes. You must be registered before testing (please see below for updated testing links for summer and the 2022-2023 school year). No appointment needed, please come between classes, at brunch, lunch or during not at school period. Testing takes 3-5 minutes and is a self-administered nasal swab!
Students: Sign up for testing
Staff: Sign up for testing
- You only need to register once for testing during the 2022-2023 school year (this includes summer 2022).
SMUHSD Summer COVID Testing Schedule - 2022
Additional Covid-19 Testing Resources
Covid-19 Testing Resources
Order At-Home Test Kits from USPS
Residential households in the U.S. can order additional sets of 8 free at-home tests from USPS.com. Here’s what you need to know about your order:
- One order includes 4 individual rapid antigen COVID-19 tests
- Orders will ship free starting in late January
San Mateo County: https://www.smcgov.org/testing
- San Mateo County residents should first contact their health care provider for a COVID-19 test
- If you cannot get a timely test through your health care provider, please select from the Testing Options listed below for a no-cost test at a County-sponsored location. Insurance will be billed if available.
- Once you select the best option for you, make an appointment. Appointments at ALL TEST SITES are STRONGLY encouraged as there is no guarantee you will be seen without one.
- Remember to bring your photo ID and the reference ID from the confirmation email to your appointment. Please have your insurance information ready if available.
Virus Geeks: https://virusgeeks.com/
- No Insurance Required: COVID-19 test is free regardless if you have insurance of not. If you receive a bill for a COVID test, you do not have to pay it.