To be eligible* to participate in Athletics and Extracurricular activities, which includes student government, drama productions, clubs and/or to serve as class representatives, a student must:
- Meet minimum academic standards
- Have passed 20 units of coursework the previous grading period
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.00 in all enrolled courses during the previous grading period
- Not have more than 1 failing grade
*Eligibility is recalculated each six-week grading period.
To be eligible to participate in athletic activities, a student must do the following:
- Student’s parent/guardian must complete the athletic clearance forms on SportsNet: https://sportsnethost.com/capuchino/index.php?page=sign-in. Clearance forms must be completed once every school year.
- Students must have a current physical form (signed and stamped by their physician) on file at the Health Office. Physical forms expire one year from the date of examination.
- Assumptions of Liability relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19 form
*The above items must be completed and on file prior to the start of the season of participation before a student will be permitted to participate.
Fall Season (September through mid November)
Women’s’: Frosh/Soph and Varsity: Cross-Country, Tennis, Volleyball, Golf, Water Polo
Men’s: Frosh/Soph and Varsity: Cross-Country, Football, Water Polo
Winter Season (Mid November through mid February)
Women’s: Frosh/Soph and Varsity: Basketball: Soccer, and Wrestling.
Men’s: Frosh/Soph and Varsity: Basketball, Soccer, and Wrestling.
Spring Season (Mid February through May)
Women’s: Frosh/Soph and Varsity: Track & Field, Badminton, Softball and Swimming.
Men’s: Frosh/Soph and Varsity: Track & Field, Badminton, Baseball, Golf, Tennis, Volleyball, and Swimming.
Spirit Squad is a year-round sport and requires eligibility each grading period.