• If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, have not graduated from high school, and are enrolled at Peninsula High School, you need a permit to work.

    Please come to Room A105 or the Main Office and pick up a STATEMENT OF INTENT TO EMPLOY MINOR AND REQUEST FOR WORK, or print the form below. This will need to be filled out by your parents and your employer.

    A student must meet the following requirements to obtain a Work Permit:

    • Good attendance
    • Non-hazardous occupation
    • Parent or guardian permission

    Please follow the directions: 

    • Request for a Work Permit by printing and completing the B1-1 Request for Work Permit document. 
    • Turn form into 860 Hinckley Road in Burlingame 
    • Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted if there are any questions. Once the application is approved, the Work Permit will be issued and you will be notified via email that a copy is available for you to print and give to your employer.

    Lorenzo Hockaday, College and Career Coordinator

    Office A105