8th Grade Family Night for Students with IEPs
8th Grade Family Night specifically For Parents/Guardians of Students with IEPs was January 26.
- Welcome and Introduction by Holly Wade, Director Special Education Services and District Team
- Learn about academic programs, supports and services available to your student with an IEP.
- Learn about the District Programs and Spring articulation planning meetings.
- Meet the staff who will help to guide your soon-to-be 9th Grader
- Learn important pre-enrollment and registration dates.
Important Enrollment Dates
- Priority 1 Enrollment 2022
- Beat the rush and register your student during Priority 1 Enrollment!
- SchoolMint Link went live in mid-November
- Window opened November 30, 2021 and closes February 11, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.
- Intra-district transfer requests will be accepted only during the Priority 1 Enrollment window.
- Intra-district Lottery will be pulled on February 17, 2022
- March 1 - 31, 2022: Course Information and Freshmen Scheduling Window
- February - May 2022: Special Education Articulation IEPs with your Elementary District to be scheduled