Burlingame High School Parents' Group
BHS Parents Group - At a Glance
Who We Are:
The BHS Parents' Group is an active, all-volunteer parent group led by an executive board and supported by committees. Every current parent, guardian and staff member of BHS is automatically a member of the BHS Parents' Group.
What We Do:
- Facilitate communication between BHS administration and the parent community via meetings, weekly emails, and monthly newsletters
- Fund programs and initiatives through the BHS Excellence Fund that enrich all BHS students’ educational experience, beyond what is possible with public funds.
- Support school community building, by:
- showing appreciation for teachers and staff
- volunteering at events, and in the computer lab and library
- coordinating graduation logistics including a grad night event
- offering an informative parent education program
What You Can Do:
- Create your Aeries Account - view student grades, attendance, and more.
- Sign-up for email at NewsAlerts OR emailing email@example.com
- Familiarize yourself with the New Family Resource Guide
- Bookmark, subscribe, print or export our BHS Calendar - Look here for sports schedules, meetings, holidays and more
- Come to our meetings on the second Wednesday of the month at 7:00pm in the BHS library
- Volunteer your time whenever it suits your schedule at our Parent Volunteer page
- Give to the BHS Excellence Fund
- Take advantage of key shopping opportunities by clicking on any of the following options: Amazon Smile, eSCRIP, Benefit App, GiftVolo. It's FREE money for the school.