Vision, Mission and Values
Building a connected community.
Our Mission: The Panther Promise
Burlingame High School will develop in all students the skills, knowledge, and mindset that will prepare them to meet the challenges of college, the demands of career, and the responsibilities of citizenship.
Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs)
Mind and Mindset
Burlingame High School students use their minds to:
- Think critically and solve problems creatively.
- Reflect on their learning process in order to nurture a growth mindset.
Research and Communication
Burlingame High School students use a variety of skills to:
- Engage in individual and collaborative research employing 21st century literacies and resources.
- Communicate ideas and information independently and in collaboration with others through a variety of means and media.
Self-Awareness and Management
Burlingame High School students will monitor their physical and mental health to:
- Be resilient and resourceful in response to changing learning environments and demands.
- Promote and maintain strategies that ensure their personal well-being and safety.
Civic and Social Responsibility
Burlingame High School students are people of integrity who participate in the school and larger community to:
- Recognize, appreciate, and engage with diverse points of view.
-Contribute in ways that are meaningful and demonstrate empathy.