Family Portal Access
SMUHSD Family Portal Access
Step 1: Go to our District website at www.smuhsd.org
Step 2: Go to: Family > Family Portal at the top of the web page.
Find and Click on the AERIES Icon to access the web portal to see attendance and 6 week grades.
- Click on “Create New Account” and you will need these 3 pieces of information to login:
- Student ID
- Primary Phone
- Aeries Verification Code
- Aeries Setup Directions: bit.ly/smuhsdaeries
- BONUS: Get the Aeries Mobile App @ bit.ly/smuhsdfamilyapps
Install the Canvas Parent App to access current grades and assignments.
- Download the Canvas Parent App & Directions @ bit.ly/smuhsdfamilyapps
- Search for the San Mateo Union High School District- Parent and create an account with your personal email.
Enter a pairing code to link your student’s courses to your account. To create a pairing code, access your student’s Canvas account settings and select “Pair with Observer” to create a code that will last 24 hours. (Note: Pairing Codes are only available once students have activated their Canvas accounts and courses are live in Canvas.)