Section 3: Behavioral Expectations
In this section, students and families will find information about the following items:
- AHS Staff & Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Safety for Students
- Aragon CARES: Connect, Achieve, Respect, Engage, Show Spirit!
- Academic Integrity
- Student Conduct
- Dress Code
- Deliveries for Students - Food & Other Items
- Progressive Discipline Process
- Reporting Safety Concerns
AHS Honor Code
Each member of the Aragon High School community is expected to accept personal responsibility for upholding these core values. Our school’s values support our belief that all students at Aragon High School can meet our high standards for both academic achievement and responsible citizenship.
In support of our mission and core values, Aragon High School has adopted specific behavioral expectations for students that includes an Academic Honesty Policy as well as other policies to promote ethical behavior and to prevent mistreatment of others, property damage, theft, and forgery. We expect all members of our school community to:
- uphold these expectations through their own actions.
- immediately report to the appropriate school staff any violations of these expectations.