If you are under 18 and need a NEW Work Permit OR if you are RENEWING your Work Permit, please read the directions below.
Work Permit requirements:
1. Good attendance
2. Maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA
3. Parent or guardian permission
To obtain a work permit:
- Download, Print and Complete the B1-1 Request for Work Permit document.
- Students fill out the minor's information and school section.
- A parent or guardian must read and sign their section.
- The employer fills out and signs their section.
- When the application is complete, please bring it to your school office.
- If you are a private school student, please call 650-558-2253 to make an appointment.
Please make sure the form is complete with all required signatures in order to avoid delays.