Ordering Transcripts

  • Former students of Mills High School in need of a transcript need to complete the Former Student Transcript Request Form.

    Transcripts may only be requested by the former student. Third party requests will not be honored without a signed written release

    A confirmation reply will be sent once the request has been processed, usually within two school days. If you are local and would like to pick up your transcript, please indicate your availability on the request form. An official transcript sent directly to a former student will be mailed in a sealed envelope that cannot be opened and must be forwarded to the person or institution requesting the official transcript.

     Using the Former Student Transcript Request Form, you must provide the following:

    • Your full name at the time you attended high school
    • Your date of birth
    • The year you graduated or would have graduated
    • Address(es) to mail transcripts
    • Current phone number or email for any problems or questions

    There is an $8.00 charge for each transcript.  To pay online click here.

    Payment is also accepted in cash or money order, made payable to Mills High School. Written requests can be sent to:

    ATTN: Transcript Requests
    Mills High School
    400 Murchison Drive
    Millbrae, California 94030

    Questions? Please email Johnson Huynh at jhuynh@smuhsd.org