Wednesday, May 26th
Aragon Stadium Field
Only registered spectators, graduates, and staff will be allowed to attend in-person due to COVID guidelines
(available for download or purchase)
If you are registered to attend graduation in person, you should have received a detailed PDF via email with instructions, COVID self-screening, gate arrival times, seating assignments, and more! The "ticket" PDFs were emailed on Sunday May 23rd by Assistant Principal, Lisa Nagendran.
Graduation Participation Forms were sent to student @stu.smuhsd.org email addresses on Sunday, May 9th. Please let us know if you are participating in-person or online by Sunday, May 16th!
- If students are not participating in-person they have an option to participate in the live stream by submitting a photo, recording of their name for our readers, and quote.
- If students are participating in-person they will record their name for our readers, and provide information about any spectators that will be joining us for the ceremony.
The following message was sent to senior students and families on May 3rd, 2021. Guidelines are constantly changing, please continue to check school messaging and this website for updates.
Aragon Class of 2021 Students and Families
We are excited to announce an important update regarding graduation on May 26th, 2021. We are able to have ONE ceremony with ALL our graduates participating at once while still following County Guidelines and SMUHSD recommendations.
Each graduate will be able to invite two spectators per graduate residence (two sets of spectator seats for split households). Graduation will begin at 2:30pm in the Aragon Stadium. The ceremony will be live-streamed (and available afterwards) with the link available from the Aragon homepage.
We will continue to share more information and details with you. In order to adhere to County Guidelines, please make sure you are aware of these important points:
- We will use an online reservation system where you will let us know if you, the graduate, will be participating in the ceremony as well as who your invited spectators will be.
- The link for this information will be sent out in the coming week.
- Spectator seats will be assigned randomly.
- We will have staggered arrival and departure times.
- Seating assignments and timing will be sent via email.
- County Guidelines dictate:
- Masks covering your nose and mouth fully will be required.
- Social distancing of 6 feet or more will be maintained.
- Graduates and spectators must abide by travel limitations in the CDPH Travel Advisory and SMCH travel recommendations.
- Spectator reservations must be from the same household. Graduates with two households will get two sets of spectator seats.
Thank you so much! We look forward to celebrating the class of 2021 on May 26th at 2:30pm!