What is the Annual Fund?
The Annual Fund was established to raise funds to support the educational needs of our students. The funds raised will provide for:
- Continuing to support our Computer Science classes initiated by the Annual Fund in 2014 and continuing to build our STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) program
- Extra counseling support to focus on interventions and support for students
- Purchasing new equipment and materials necessary for laboratory sciences, art, and Career Technical Education classes
- Classroom instructional technology
- Teacher requests for classroom supplies and support for academic programs
- Student requests for projects or initiatives that relate to our school goals
The Mills Annual Fund is used to support YOUR student and the Mills Family as determined by the Mills Site Council, a council consisting of parents, teachers, students, and administrators.