PTO President's Message
Welcome to the Mills Family (or welcome back)! I am honored to serve as your 2020-2021 Mills PTO President alongside an amazing PTO Board of dedicated parents and educators. This year will likely prove to be a unique challenge for us all. Let’s work together to ensure that learning and connection take place safely and successfully this year. Our goal is to provide vital and safe connections between parents, staff, and administration, keep our Mills community informed, and raise funds to support continued learning and student well being, especially as we face the Covid-19 pandemic.
Who We Are
We are a dedicated group of parent volunteers, teachers, and staff who work directly with Principal Duszynski & administration to support the needs of our school.
What We Do
Your $50 membership and generous donation of time allow our PTO to:
- Provide parent volunteers & services to teachers, staff and students of Mills High School.
- Curate & send parent e-news coverage of important dates, events, activities, and relevant news to Mills.
- Educate & inform parents and the community on discussion topics, i.e. colleges, mental health, student activities/events, to better equip and assist the Mills community at Mills High School.
- Spearhead the Annual Fund campaign to provide much needed supplemental funding which directly benefits our students. More information will be coming your way in September on how the Annual Fund helps to elevate the enriching educational experience for which Mills is known.
How YOU Can Help
Here are ways to support our PTO and keep informed and involved at Mills High School this year:
- Join the MHS PTO online at https://sites.google.com/view/millshspto-membership
- Instagram account: millshspto
- Facebook page: Mills High School PTO
- Regular email updates - sign up to receive school updates by going online to http://tinyurl.com/millspto or by texting MILLSPTO to 22828
- Attend our first PTO Meeting on Wednesday, August 19th at 7pm on Zoom (PTO meetings held the 3rd Wednesday of each month.)
Once again, welcome (back) to the Mills Family and we look forward to your support and involvement during this critical year. Go Vikings!!!
MHS PTO President