The Parent Teacher Organization always needs volunteers for their events throughout the year.
Please check VolunteerSpot to see what volunteer opportunities are available! We appreciate your help in advance!
Five Good Reasons to Join the Parent Teacher Organization Today!
Our Parent Teacher Organization:
- Keeps parents better informed, which is good for Mills students! The Parent Teacher Organization works hard to educate and inform parents through a newsletter, and great panel discussions and speakers at our meetings.
- Supports our Mills teachers and staff by providing support and appreciation functions.
- Volunteers support Mills staff, whether it’s help with registration day, or support for career day; Parent Teacher Organization Volunteers are there with a smile.
- Advocate for students on issues that matter. From Advanced Placement Testing to Co-Location issues, the Parent Teacher Organization is there advocating for the educational rights of our students.
- Supports the Mills Annual Fund, by supplying volunteers and coordinators for Mills Mania and marketing the value of the Excellence Fund.
The Mills Viking Parent Teacher Organization mission is to provide parent volunteers and services to teachers, students and staff of Mills High School; to support the fundraising efforts of the "Your Fair Share Counts -- Mills Annual Fund" campaign; to educate and inform parents and the community about Mills High School; and to encourage involvement through Parent Teacher Organization sponsored social activities.
PTO President's Message
Welcome to the Mills Family (or welcome back)! It is with great humility and honor that I serve as your 2019-2020 Mills Parent Teacher Organization President. I highly encourage you to participate when and where you can. We have activities, meetings and events planned throughout the year. I encourage ALL parents to participate and be involved so our students and staff focus on what they need to. We hope the school year at Mills High School will be both an exciting and rewarding experience for you and your family.
The Mills Viking Parent Teacher Organization provides a vital link between parents, staff, and administration. We strive to provide open communication with parents, the Mills staff and other stakeholders while keeping our Mills community informed.
Support your Mills Parent Teacher Organization by completing the Mills Viking Parent Teacher Organization Membership Form Today. Become a member and stay informed about upcoming Parent Teacher Organization speakers, Parent Teacher Organization sponsored activities, school activities, student musical performances, Drama, sports activities, and more!
Here are some ways to stay informed and involved at Mills High School:
- Follow us on Instagram: @mhscommunitymillbrae
- Sign up to receive school updates by going online here http://tinyurl.com/millspto or by texting MILLSPTO to 22828
- Attend Parent Teacher Organization meetings held the 4th Wednesday of each month
Lastly, please contribute to the Mills High School Annual Fund. This fund supports our school with necessary supplies, resources, equipment and technologies to supplement your students’ learning experience that the school district does not provide. We will start with Mills Mania, which is a kick-off event for the Annual Fund, on Friday, October 4, 2019. Mark your calendars ~ we look forward to you and your student’s support for this event!
Once again, welcome to the Mills Family and we look forward to your support and involvement. Go Vikings!!!
Antonio Catpo, PTO President
Click here for the Annual Fund Form in English! (coming soon)
Click Here for the Principal's Welcome Letter in English (coming soon)
Click here for the Annual Fund Information in Chinese! (coming soon)
PTO Membership Forms: