AP Exam Information
Upcoming Testing Information
All students taking AP exams in 2021 must complete this survey by 6pm on March 15th. You must complete the survey using your SMUHSD email address. If you do not complete the survey, you will be scheduled to take your exam in the June administration window.
SMUHSD Updated AP Testing Schedule
The College Board requires students enrolled in an AP course and participating in the AP Exams in May 2021 to register, pay, and commit to taking the exam during the fall semester. To ensure accurate and timely processing of all AP test registrations, the deadline to register and pay for taking AP exams at Hillsdale High School is October 30th, 2020.
To Register for 2021 Exams please visit: www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/053165
- A presentation with registration steps and deadlines can be viewed here
- Testing begins Monday, May 3, 2020 and runs through Friday, May 15, 2020. Late testing will be the following week.
- AP exams cost $100 each, and $5 for students on free and reduced lunch.
- If you do not qualify for free lunch but need financial assistance please see your counselor or Ms. Prensky-Pomeranz prior to October 12.
- Students will sign-up for tests online through a website called totalregistration.com. Students can register from September 8, 2020 through October 30, 2020
- Students who register after October 30th will incur a $40 late fee.
- Students must answer all of the questions in Total Registration in order to complete the exam registration. Please answer all questions fully and correctly, as this information will be pre-printed on your AP answer sheet form and will not be editable after it is printed. A confirmation page indicates that the exam registration process has been successfully completed.
- Some exams are offered at the same time, so students who need to take both tests should sign up for the LATE exams. Please see Ms. Prensky-Pomeranz ASAP if you have conflicts with the test dates so I can order an alternate test.
- AP fees will be primarily collected through the Total Registration website. If students need to pay cash in person, please email Ms. Prensky-Pomeranz.
- Students receiving special education services should have submitted their SSD eligibility forms to the College Board to make sure they get appropriate accommodations (Final deadline for submission is January 15th, 2021).