Work Permits

  • If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, have not graduated from high school, and are enrolled at Aragon, you need a permit to work. Please come to the Counseling Office and pick up a STATEMENT OF INTENT TO EMPLOY MINOR AND REQUEST FOR WORK, or print the form below. This will need to be filled out by your parents and your employer and returned to the Counseling Office for your OFFICIAL work permit.

Work Permit Form

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.