HOW TO OBTAIN A STUDENT WORK PERMIT
Mills students between 13 to 17 years old must have a signed work permit in order to work.
1. Print the Work Permit form below.
2. Fill out application completely
- Fill out student portion of form
- Have parent or guardian sign
- Have employer fill in Workman's Compensation Insurance and sign
3. Bring the completed form to Mr. Steinbrecher, Student Data Analyst, located in the Mills counseling hallway. Student must appear in person to obtain their work permit. Also bring the following items:
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate/Passport
- Picture Identification/Driver's License
- Please allow 24 hours for processing the work permit.