If you are under 18 and need a NEW Work Permit OR if you are RENEWING your Work Permit, please read the information and follow the directions below.
A student must meet the following requirements to obtain a Work Permit:
- 2.0 Minimum Grade Point Average
- 25 Credits Completed
- No more than one "F" grade
- Satisfactory Attendance or Engaged in Distance Learning
Work Permits are generally valid from the time of issuance through the beginning of the next school year. Students must reapply and obtain a new Work Permit at the beginning of each school year.
During the time of social distancing, please submit digitally and allow 48-72 hours for processing.
To obtain a work permit digitally:
- Download, Print and Complete the B1-1 Request for Work Permit document.
- Students fill out the Minor's Information and School Section.
- A Parent or Guardian must read and sign their section.
- The Employer fills out and signs their section.
- When the application is complete, please fill out this form.
Please make sure the form is complete with all required signatures in order to avoid delays.
Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted if there are any questions.Once the application is approved, the Work Permit will be issued and you will be notified via email that a copy is available for you to print and give to your employer. Please allow 48-72 hours for processing.
If you have any questions, please email Carrie Hermann at email@example.com.