Work Permits

  • If you are under 18 and need a new Work Permit OR if you are renewing your Work Permit, please read the information and follow the directions below. 
    • A student must meet the following requirements to obtain a Work Permit:

      1. 2.0 Minimum Grade Point Average
      2. 25 Credits Completed
      3. No more than one "F" grade
      4. Satisfactory Attendance 

      Work Permits are generally valid from the time of issuance through the beginning of the next school year. Students must reapply and obtain a new Work Permit at the beginning of each school year.

      Please submit completed B1-1 in person to Ms. Hermann in the College and Career Center (Library) and allow 48-72 hours for processing. During the summer, please email Ms. Rosaia at first before coming to the Main Office. 

        1. Download, Print and Complete the B1-1 Request for Work Permit document. 
          • Students complete the minor's information and school section.
          • A parent or guardian must read and sign their section.
          • The employer fills out and signs their section. 

        2. When the application is complete, please bring it to the College and Career Center/Student Union. Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted if there are any questions. Please allow 48-72 hours for processing and return to the College and Career Center to pick up the completed work permit. 

      More information can be found at Work Permit FAQS. Direct questions to Carrie Hermann at (school year) or Lauren Rosaia at (summer).