Athletic Training Room Hours:
11:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Hours may vary according to season or events
The Athletic Training Clinic is located in the weight room of the North (Main) Gym.
Athletic Training Clinic General Rules
- The athletic training clinic is a medical facility and should be treated as such.
- No student-athlete should be in the athletic training clinic without supervision.
- Nothing will be taken from the athletic training clinic without staff athletic trainer’s permission.
- No one is to help themselves to supplies and/or medications.
- No one should treat themselves.
- No horseplay, visiting, loitering, swearing or shouting. There should be a reason to be in the athletic training clinic. It is not a lounge!
- No cleats or spikes allowed in the athletic training clinic.
- Whenever possible shower before treatments in the athletic training clinic.
- The athletic training clinic is a co-ed facility, appropriate attire is required.