Concurrent Enrollment enables high school students to take community college courses and earn college credits free of tuition! Wondering whether to take a class? Check out this video by Mills Counseling on The Benefits of Taking a Community College Class.
How to Register for Community College Courses
- Determine which class(es) you wish to take: College Class Schedules
- Depending on which campus is offering the class, follow the Concurrent Enrollment registration instructions:
- To take a math course, you must first email email@example.com to request and submit a math waiver.
- Complete the college's Concurrent Enrollment Request Form, adding both student & parent signatures.
- Submit the Concurrent Enrollment form to your school counselor (who is the "Designee") for their signature, either in person or via email.
- Upload your completed Concurrent Enrollment Request form to Websmart.
- If you need a copy of your transcript for Math or English placement, follow these instructions on how to download a transcript.
- After your form is approved by the community college, register for classes in Websmart on or after your registration date.
Questions? Contact your school counselor!