Concurrent Enrollment enables high school students to take community college courses and earn college credits for free! Wondering whether to take a class? Check out these slides: Taking a Community College Class While in High School.
How to Register for Community College Courses
- Determine which class(es) you wish to take: College Class Schedules
- Depending on which campus is offering the class, follow the Concurrent Enrollment registration instructions:
- To take a math course, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request and submit a math waiver.
- Complete a Concurrent Enrollment Request Form. For Skyline/CSM:
- If you need a copy of your transcript for Math or English placement, follow these instructions on how to download a transcript.
- After your form is approved by the community college, register for classes in Websmart on or after your registration date.
Questions? Contact your school counselor!