Peninsula High School Work Permits

  • Peninsula High School Work Permits

    Students who are between the ages of 15 and 18 years old need to have a work permit in order to work. Please visit or set up an appointment with the College and Career Assistant. In order to get a work permit you need to do the following:

    1.) You need to have the "Request to Work" form filled out with the student's name, address, Social Security number, and phone number.

    2.) The "Request to Work" form needs have the employer's address, phone number, name and signature of the supervisor.

    3.) If you are under 18 years old, your parents will need to sign the "Request to Work" form.

    4.) Bring the completed "Request to Work" form to Peninsula High School Main office. Work Permits are subject to approval by the administration and/or counselors. 

    Bring the form back to your school office. Student must appear in person to obtain their work permit.  Please allow 15 to 20 minutes for processing the work permit.


    Please contact Karen Ho for further information or questions at (650) 558-2419

    Click here for: Intent to Work Form



    Carlos Nolasco


    or come by the Career Center to sign up.