Facilities Use and Rental

  • San Mateo Union High School District makes school and athletic facilities available for rental when they are not being used for school purposes. All outside groups must apply for and obtain a permit in order to use a school facility. Please click the link below to obtain a facility use permit.

    Facility Use Permit

Need a Venue for your event?

  • Choose from two Performing Arts Centers and six theaters!

    Learn more about SMUHSD venues.

    For more information on fees and rentals, please contact our staff.