Flu season is here and the San Mateo County Board of Education, the San Mateo County Health Department and the San Mateo Union High School District want you to stay protected from the flu. By getting the flu vaccine, you can help keep you and your family healthy this winter. Below, find fliers that list FREE flu clinics that do NOT require insurance, identification or an appointment.
2019 Flu Clinics - Information to be posted soon.
The Stanford Teen Mobile Health Van is open to all students in the San Mateo Union High School District and will be parked in front of San Mateo High School on Tuesday, August 20 and Tuesday, September 4. (More dates will be added.)
The van is in San Mateo on Tuesdays and Thursdays and in San Bruno on Fridays.
- Urgent care: illness and injury treatment
- Primary care: treatment, health advice, referrals
- Screenings: blood pressure, sugar for diabetes, Tuberculosis, pregnancy, STDs
- Vaccinations: for adults, teens, children
- Adult school & work physicals: results in 48 hours
- Family planning: counseling, emergency contraception, prevention
- Referrals for mental health services