Flu season is here and the San Mateo County Board of Education, the San Mateo County Health Department and the San Mateo Union High School District want you to stay protected from the flu. By getting the flu vaccine, you can help keep you and your family healthy this winter. Below, find fliers that list FREE flu clinics that do NOT require insurance, identification or an appointment.
2019-20 Free Flu Vaccine Clinics
Protect yourself and the community: get a free flu vaccine. It is important to vaccinate everyone six months of age and older. No appointment, identification, or health insurance is needed. For more information, visit smchealth.org/flu or call (650) 573-3927.
2019-2020 Vacuna gratis contra la gripe
Protéjase y proteja a la comunidad. Obtenga la vacuna contra la gripe. Es importante vacunar a todas personas de 6 meses y majores. No necesita cita, identificación o seguro de salud. Para más información visite la página web smchealth.org/flu o llame (650) 573-3927.
保护您自己和社区：免费接种流感疫苗。使年龄在 6 个月及以上的所有人都接 种疫苗，这非常重要。无需预约、身份证明或健康保险。 要了解更多信息，请浏览： smchealth.org/flu 。或致电 (800) 675-8437。可提供翻译服务。
The Stanford Teen Mobile Health Van is open to all students in the San Mateo Union High School District and will be parked in front of San Mateo High School on Tuesday, August 20 and Tuesday, September 4. (More dates will be added.)
The van is in San Mateo on Tuesdays and Thursdays and in San Bruno on Fridays.
- Urgent care: illness and injury treatment
- Primary care: treatment, health advice, referrals
- Screenings: blood pressure, sugar for diabetes, Tuberculosis, pregnancy, STDs
- Vaccinations: for adults, teens, children
- Adult school & work physicals: results in 48 hours
- Family planning: counseling, emergency contraception, prevention
- Referrals for mental health services