Health Exam and Immunization Clinics
San Mateo County Health Department Health Exam and Immunization Clinics / Clinicas de Vacunas y Examenes de Salud
Generally, health exams and immunizations are provided at no or low cost. Children and youth under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver. Bring all available immunization records. Download the flyer for times and locations.
Generalmente, no cobro o bajo costo por servicios de exámenes de salud y vacunas. Niños y jóvenes menores de 18 años deben ser acompañados por uno de sus padres. Por favor, no olvide presentar su tarjeta de vacunas. Descargue el folleto de horarios y ubicaciones.
The Stanford Teen Mobile Health Van is open to all students in the San Mateo Union High School District and will be parked in front of San Mateo High School on Tuesday, August 20 and Tuesday, September 4. (More dates will be added.)
- Urgent care: illness and injury treatment
- Primary care: treatment, health advice, referrals
- Screenings: blood pressure, sugar for diabetes, Tuberculosis, pregnancy, STDs
- Vaccinations: for adults, teens, children
- Adult school & work physicals: results in 48 hours
- Family planning: counseling, emergency contraception, prevention
- Referrals for mental health services