Health Exam and Immunization Clinics
San Mateo County Health Department Health Exam and Immunization Clinics / Clinicas de Vacunas y Examenes de Salud
Generally, health exams and immunizations are provided at no or low cost. Children and youth under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver. Bring all available immunization records. Download the flyer for times and locations.
Generalmente, no cobro o bajo costo por servicios de exámenes de salud y vacunas. Niños y jóvenes menores de 18 años deben ser acompañados por uno de sus padres. Por favor, no olvide presentar su tarjeta de vacunas. Descarga el documento de fechas y horarios de la clínica.
The Stanford Teen Mobile Health Van is open to all students in the San Mateo Union High School District.
Clinic services offered to adults 18 years and older:
- Urgent care: illness and injury treatment
- Screenings: blood pressure, blood sugar checks, Tuberculosis, pregnancy, STIs
- Adult vaccinations
- Adult school/work physicals: physical forms are required
- Family planning: counseling, emergency contraception, prevention
- Referrals and information for mental health services
- Needle exchange
- Bridge to primary care
San Mateo Medical Center is offering free vaccines for school and daycare.