how to register into the San Mateo Union High School District
- Online enrollment for the 2024-2025 school year
- Online enrollment for the current school year
- Complete the Online Enrollment Form and upload the required documents. For a list of documents needed for enrollment click on "Proof of Residence."
- Once Student Services has reviewed your submission, you will receive a confirmation email that your enrollment has been verified and your student has been placed.
- If additional information is required, you will be contacted by the Office of Student Services.
- Once the residency verification and enrollment process is complete students are eligible to participate in high school programming.
- Students residing in a Shared Residency or with a Caregiver must submit a copy of the Caregiver, Shared, Parent-Guardian Authorization and Honestly Affidavit Form in addition to the above documents. The Caregiver Affidavit must be notarized. These forms are also available at the Office of Student Services.
- 2024-2025 Grade Chart
If you have any questions, require additional assistance, or cannot provide any of the required documents, please contact the Office of Student Services by calling 650-558-2251, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.