Register for 2019-2020 School Year
July 2019 TBD: Summer Census (all students are required to update emergency contacts, health, and mandated notificationWhat is the Priority 1 Enrollment window?
Priority 1 Enrollment Window opened 8:30 a.m. on December 4, 2018 and closed 11:59 p.m. on February 15, 2019. Students who have completed the residency verification and on-line enrollment form during the Priority 1 Enrollment Window were eligible to:
- Receive priority assignment to their school of residence
- Apply for a Sibling Transfer to another school within the District
- Apply for an Intra-District Transfer to a non-resident school within the District
- Regular Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday (Lunch 12:00 to 1:00 p.m.), Friday 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (noon)
Visit us at Office of Student Services at 650 N. Delaware Street, San Mateo
- Bring the proof of residency and additional registration documents. After providing proof of residency, families will be given a personalized "snapcode" that will allow access to the District's on-line enrollment system.