Register for 2019-2020 School Year
What is the Priority 1 Enrollment window?
- November 13, 2018: Phone lines open to create an appointment. Book your appointment online or come into the Office of Student Services at 650 N. Delaware Street to setup an appointment.
- December 4, 2018: Priority 1 Enrollment begins.
- February 15, 2019: Last day for Priority 1 Enrollment and last day to apply for Intra-District Transfer or Sibling Transfer.
- March TBD, 2019: Lottery drawing for all Intra-District Transfer Requests
- July 2019 TBD: Summer Census (all students are required to update emergency contacts, health, and mandated notification
Priority 1 Enrollment Window opens 8:30 a.m. on December 4, 2018 and closes 11:59 p.m. on February 15, 2019. Students who have completed the residency verification and on-line enrollment form during the Priority 1 Enrollment Window were eligible to:
- Receive priority assignment to their school of residence
- Apply for a Sibling Transfer to another school within the District
- Apply for an Intra-District Transfer to a non-resident school within the District
- Regular Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday (Lunch 12:00 to 1:00 p.m.), Friday 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (noon)
- Extended Wednesday Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. on January 9, January 16, January 23 and January 30.
- Saturday Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. on January 26. (By Appointment ONLY)
- Our Priority 1 Enrollment will close for winter break from December 21, 2018 – January 2, 2019
Visit us at Office of Student Services at 650 N. Delaware Street, San Mateo
- Walk-in appointments can be accommodated 8:30 - 11:30 a.m. and 1 - 3:30 p.m.
- Bring the proof of residency and additional registration documents to the enrollment appointment. After providing proof of residency, families will be given a personalized "snapcode" that will allow access to the District's on-line enrollment system.