Welcome to CHS Health Office
The health and safety of your child is of the utmost importance to us. CHS is committed to providing a clean and safe environment for our students. Our School Health Aide, Abigail Martinez, can be reached at (650) 558-2778 or at (650) 558-2722 to further assist you with any questions related to your child's medical needs.
To find valuable knowledge about cardiac health, flu season, immunization requirements, and District policies regarding physical exams and screenings, student medication, and more, please visit the district health web page. For information related to Athletic Clearance, please visit our Athletic Clearance page.
To apply for free or reduced lunch, visit EZ MealApp.
Disease Prevention Measures
Please prevent the spread of disease with the following measures:
- Cover your mouth/nose with a tissue or inner elbow area of arm when coughing.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap, water, and scrubbing/friction, or use hand sanitizer.
- Stay home when you are sick or not feeling well! Parents, please do not send your student to school when exhibiting flu symptoms! (fever greater than 100 degrees F, cough, head/body aches, sore throat, tiredness, vomiting, or diarrhea).
- STUDENTS SHOULD NOT COME TO SCHOOL WITH A FEVER and MUST BE FEVER FREE FOR 24 HOURS without the use of fever reducing medication BEFORE RETURNING TO SCHOOL!
Promote your general health with a good diet, frequent exercise, and by getting a good night's sleep.
Student Accident Insurance
Student Accident Insurance is Now More Important Than Ever!
Despite your best efforts to protect them, children get hurt and out-of-pocket expenses for medical care can be significant.
- Is your child already covered?
- Does your plan have large deductibles and co-insurance?
- Do you want to be able to see the doctor that YOU choose?
Myers-Stevens & Toohey Can Help!
Or call (800) 827-4695 or visit the Myers-Stevens Enrollment website to enroll.