Family Engagement Coordinator
Welcome to the Mills Latino community!
This is where it all begins! You are invited to participate in all our activities and evening meetings. For this school year we have two more meetings left; December 13th and February 14th at 6:30 pm in the library. We are looking forward to seeing you!
Some of the things I can assist you with:
- Coordinate informative evening meetings in Spanish for parents and guardians;
- Serve as an interpreter in casual or formal meetings;
- Meet with families individually to inform or enroll them into school services such as; the lunch program or school loop;
- Refer families to other resources in the community;
- Send general messages in Spanish about events and activities at school; and
- Be the link between school and the family
We will update this site periodically with important dates and information for the Mills families.
Please note I am on site at Mills on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Also, if you have any suggestions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org