Tenth Grade Counseling Information
Course of Study
Our 10th grade students take English, History, Chemistry, PE year 2 and continue in their math sequence. Students have the option to continue or begin their world language courses or choose from additional electives on campus.
Meetings with Counselors
In addition to counselors visiting students and giving presentation within advisory, Individual meetings between counselor & student as needed for:
- Social/Emotional Support
- Questions regarding classes
- Academically At-Risk Students
Tenth grade Level Supports
Hillsdale students will receive the following supports that are unique to the tenth grade:
- Academic support and having an individualized 4 year plan.
- Review of semester classes and transcript review.
- Exploring post-secondary options ( access to college & career)
- Utilizing support services on campus ( access to academic/wellness counseling)
Links to family presentations will be posted here when available.