11th Grade Counseling Information
Course of Study
Our 11th grade students can choose to take CP English III or English Honors III, US History or AP US History. In their junior year, students will continue in their math sequence. Students have options to choose from multiple science courses and multiple elective options on campus. Juniors are required to have a minimum of six courses.
Meetings with Counselors
Individual meetings between counselor & student as needed for:
- Social/Emotional Support
- Individual meetings to plan courses for 12th grade
- Review of graduation status
Eleventh grade Level Supports
Hillsdale students will receive the following supports that are unique to the eleventh grade:
- Academic support and having an individualized 4 year plan.
- Review of semester classes and transcript review.
- Continue work on Naviance to create “colleges I am thinking about”
Links to family presentations will be posted here when available.