In the San Mateo Union High School District (SMUHSD) we understand the success of our English Learners is the collective responsibility of all educators in partnership with our families and communities.
SMUHSD is committed to providing our English Learners a rigorous and relevant academic education and the socio-emotional support they need to graduate college and be career ready.
We value the rich cultural and linguistic diversity English Learners bring to our schools and community, and believe in using culturally responsive practices to respect and affirm the language and culture of each student.
We hope that this guidebook is a beginning to developing this partnership. In it you will find information about:
- Why it is important to get involved in school
- The role of the family at home to support learning
- Knowing how our schools work
- Understanding grades
- Requirements for graduating from high school
- Student & family support resources
Recursos de COVID 19
Latino Community Foundation
COVID 19 - Información de prevencion y vacunacion
- Video (Canción con información)
- Video (Enlaces comunitarios -COVID-19)
- Anuncios Publicitarios/Boletines informativos
Información relacionada con COVID y Preparación para Desastres (selecione el idioma en la ventanilla a la izquierda de la pantalla)