The SMUHSD Data and Assessment team is primarily responsible for the coordination and administration of all college-entrance, state and local assessments. These include (but are not limited to):
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- College Entrance Assessments (SAT, PSAT and ACT)
- The California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP)
- English Language Proficiency Assessments for California (ELPAC)
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
In addition to supporting the administration of this comprehensive battery of assessments, the Data and Assessment team provide relevant quantitative data to the Board, administrators, and teachers in order to make informed decisions to improve students performance.